Road Traffic Injury Claim

road traffic injury compensationIf you have suffered personal injury in a Road Traffic Accident (RTA) that was not your fault, Bollin Legal Associates could help you get the road traffic injury compensation to which you are entitled.

With just one simple phone call to our friendly and knowledgeable team, all of your questions can be answered.  You could be on the way to claiming the maximum amount of road traffic injury compensation you deserve.

Call Bollin Legal Associates on 0800 988 2478 or 01625 506 588 from your mobile.

Every driver of a motor vehicle on Britain’s roads is required by law to have an insurance policy.  This not only covers them for any damage to the vehicles involved, but also covers any claim arising from an accident.  Should someone suffer personal injury following a collision then we will get you the compensation to which you are entitled.

Types of Road Accident Claims

Not only drivers of motor vehicles can make a claim in the event of an accident.  Passengers may also have a case to claim compensation.  They are usually an innocent victim in an accident.  This includes not only passengers in a car but also travelling on public transport such as taxis and buses.

Pedestrian and Cyclist Claims
Pedestrians and cyclists are very vulnerable and often sustain very serious personal injuries if a motor vehicle is unfortunate to be in collision with them.  Here at Bollin Legal Associates, we pursue the driver’s insurance company and secure compensation for your injuries and any financial loss you may have sustained.

Bus accident injury
Although buses are a very safe way to travel figures suggest that you are much less likely to be injured as a passenger on a bus than in a car. Accidents can still happen.  Being involved in an accident as a passenger on a bus can cause serious injuries. If you have been injured whilst travelling on a bus or coach, then you may be able to claim bus accident injury compensation.

Taxi accident injury
Taxis are a great way to get about, especially in big cities or on nights out. Taxi drivers are professional, experienced drivers who travel many miles in their vehicles everyday. They are on the whole a safe and handy way to travel, but like any mode of transport, accidents happen. If you have been injured as a passenger or the driver of a taxi then Bollin Legal Associates can help to get you the compensation you deserve.

Injured by an Uninsured Driver?
Occasionally the driver responsible for your injuries may not have a valid car insurance policy.  Bollin Legal Associates can still help you with your claim by approaching the Motor Insurers Bureau or MIB.  This is a Government organisation funded by all insurance companies.  It allows victims of uninsured drivers or drivers who do not stop following an accident i.e. a hit and run driver, to pursue a claim for road traffic injury compensation.

Whiplash Injuries
Whiplash is one of the most common injuries associated with road traffic collisions. It is caused by the head being violently thrown forward and then back again in a whipping motion. Symptoms can sometimes take several days before the injury becomes evident.  They can include; neck and shoulder pain, nausea, headaches and in some cases can lead to depression.

How to Make a Road Traffic Accident Injury Compensation Claim

Call us now at Bollin Legal

Here at Bollin Legal Associates, we have the benefit of having dealt with thousands of road traffic injury claims and are proud of our success rate.  We have a dedicated team of lawyers who have been successful in obtaining the maximum amount of road traffic injury compensation for our clients.

Call Bollin Legal Associates today on 0800 988 2478 or 01625 506 588 from your mobile.

Alternatively please fill out the contact form and we will call you back at a time convenient for you.