Uninsured Driver Claims

Uninsured DriverThe majority of road users have appropriate insurance cover to protect someone else if they cause an accident.  As insurance costs increase some motorists break the law by not possessing insurance. What do you do if you have suffered injury or loss due to the actions of an uninsured driver or untraceable driver?

If you have suffered personal injury caused by a driver with no insurance, you may still be able to claim compensation through the Motor Insurers Bureau (MIB).

At Bollin Legal Associates, we are experts in uninsured driver claims and can help you every step of the way to secure the compensation you deserve.

Simply call us today on 0800 988 2478 or 01625 506 588 from your mobile and speak to a one of our friendly claims advisors, or fill out our easy to use online claim form.

About the Motor Insurers Bureau (MIB)

The Motor Insurers Bureau is a Government department set up with the aim of allowing motorists to claim compensation, even if the person responsible for their injuries had no insurance, or cannot be traced.

Making an Uninsured driver compensation claim

Call us now at Bollin LegalBollin Legal Associates are experts at getting our clients compensation.  We fight to get you the compensation you deserve.

For more details and advice on uninsured driver claims please contact one of our friendly, knowledgeable claims handlers on 0800 988 2478 or 01625 506 588 from your mobile.

Alternatively please complete our contact form on this page and we will call you back.

All claims are handled by an experienced and friendly claims advisor.